Friday, April 01, 2011

Best MiniDV Videotape - Maxell

Since the early 1990s, I have time and time again been proven right about my feelings that Maxell videotape gives a brighter, more colorful image. I've used all formats of Maxell including MiniDV, BetaCam, DVCPro, and even VHS videotape. In the 90s, I was responsible for buying videotape stock for my television station and we compared brands of BetaCam videotape side by side. The editors and camera people were involved and we all agreed that Maxell videotape colors were better, more vivid and the overall picture quality was superior to Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, TDK and JVC. I still have footage shot on MiniDV videotape that is 10 years old and looks just like it did when I shot it originally. With all the format changes happening with computers, videotape is still a great way to store projects for later use. MiniDV videotape is also very sturdy and I've seldom had mechanical trouble with the cassette or tape hubs as long as I use it properly and store it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment